What to Expect
Find out how we operate
At Charlotte’s Web ECC, we understand that starting at a new childcare center or school can be anxious and even exciting for children. In harmony with our collaborative approach with parents, we want our children and parents to feel immediately at ease and comfortable with our childcare facility. To get started, we look forward to:
- Showing you around our center we are so proud of with a tour – Schedule a Tour
- We want you to meet our teachers so you know what their programs are with kids – Meet Our Teachers
- We want you to be comfortable with the enrollment process and make it easy for you – Enroll Now
- View reviews posted by other families – View Testimonials
- Smooth transition on your first day. On or before your first day, we will provide you with a personal 4-digit code to enter the center, provide you with all forms needed for daily use, we will discuss your preferred communication methods, we will bring your child into the classroom to show them their personal cubby space and classroom
Note: please dress your child in comfortable clothes that will allow them to play inside and outside (if appropriate) , feel free to bring a favorite blanket or toy to keep at the center, bringing a change of clothes is always helpful and please label with their name.
Any questions, please call anytime 314-833-9090.
Contact Us Today!
We would love to chat