Safety and Sanitation
Find out how we operate
Charlotte’s Web ECC knows that your child’s safety, security and health are the top priorities when selecting a childcare center to enroll. We have designed our center to ensure a safe environment where parents have peace of mind and our children are free to learn.
Safety & Security
We adhere to the following procedures to ensure optimal safety of our children:
- Secure lobby, classrooms, and premises – Our primary entrance into the classrooms is equipped with a security door and requires a PIN code to enter. Teachers will greet the children upon arrival each morning assist parents with pick up each afternoon.
- Visitor Precautions – Only direct communication with the director will be allowed when someone other than the authorized people are picking them up that day. ID is required for all unfamiliar visitors.
- Security cameras – multiple security cameras are located around the center and monitored daily.
- Equipment safety – we believe that a wide variety of learning tools and play equipment keeps children involved in learning but only order equipment and furniture for the center from approved vendors than ensure all safety measures are accounted for. All of our outside play equipment is from approved vendors with all safety measures available.
We adhere to the following procedures to ensure optimal cleanliness of the center:
- Teachers and staff clean and disinfect toys, furniture, and all surfaces coming in contact with children on a daily basis.
- Children are encouraged to wash their hands regularly and learn why this is so important to keeping them healthy.
- Classroom spaces are designed to keep diaper changing areas away from play areas and food prep counters.
Contact Us Today!
We would love to chat