- All parents or custodians are required to sign a contract prior to enrollment of their child at Charlotte’s Web. Please indicate who will be responsible for tuition payments and where they should be addressed.
- Tuition payments for each week are due on the Friday preceding the school week or the last day of the month if paying for the following month, as noted in the Enrollment Agreement, whether or not your child is in attendance or school is in session (ex: the first payment for September is due by last business day in August).
- Cash, check, Auto Debit or Credit Card will be available for payment. All debits and credit card payments are completed through Kinderlime and there is a fee for auto debit transactions of $1.95 and for credit card of 2.95% + 1.95 per item.
- A late fee of $25.00 will be charged if payment is received after the 7th or 22nd of the month.
- There will be a $50.00 fee for any returned check.
- Tuition payments may be paid online, by Credit Card or Direct Debit, mailed or submitted to the office.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $100 upon the registration of your child.
- No credit is given for scheduled school holidays, child illness, or for school closings due to weather or emergency situations.
- Sibling Discount: Each youngersibling receives a 10% tuition discount if enrolled at the same time as their sibling.
- CWECC reserves the right to terminate enrollment should an account become overdue.
Contact Us Today!
We would love to chat